Participant Contest Support Fee:
Ballet SOLO Category A - 80 €
Ballet SOLO B category, non-competitive category - 60 €
Ballet GROUP dance - 30 € from each participant.
Contemporary Dance SOLO – 60 €
Contemporary Dance GROUP DANCE - 30 € per participant.
* The fee will not be refunded if the fee is paid but it is not possible to participate in the competition.
REQUIREMENTS for transfer of the participant's fee
Name of the receiver: VŠĮ "Baleto menas"
Receiver's code: 304446316
Receiver's account SWEDBANK: LT757300010152609291
SWIFT Code (BIC) : HABALT22
BANK code: 73000
Purpose of payment: name, last name of the child "contest support fee".
Contact us for an invoice +370 (610) 73 523
Do you have any questions? contact us email@example.com
- Music must be sent until May 15., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specify in the letter artist's name, dance name. Also indicate In the letter, specify when to play music BEFORE going on the stage, or AFTER the dancer comes on the stage.
- Music must be of good quality, in mp3, wav, m4a, Flac formats.
- You also need to have music on a CD-R or in USB storage device during the competition. There should be one piece on one medium.
- Ballet soloists in groups 2 to 4 free variation must be up to 1.30 min., For 5 to 10 groups, the duration of classical repertoire variation is unlimited.
- Contemporary dance soloists free variation must be up to 2.30 min.
- Duration of group dances till 3.30
GROUP DANCE (FOR 2 PERSONS AND MORE)
In this category participants dance free dance (no longer than 3.30 minutes)